Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Big Financial "Trick"

I've received an email talking about a financial trick that will be done by the U.S government to "save the U.S economy" as the writer said.
The writer explained"
" it has been said that the U.S ministry of financial affairs was buying the iraqi dinar in an average of 150$ million daily,months before declaring "Iraq empty of U.S troops".
the U.S government was buying 1170 iraqi dinar for 1$.
after omitting three zeros from the iraqi currency (which will be done by the iraqi government on the next months) they will exchange 1170$ for 1170 IQ dinar"

3 comments:

rahul said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.


Connectictut Dental Implant Center

arizona general dentistry said...

Great information written on your blog. I am so thankful that you have shared this wonderful article to us. My chandler cosmetic dentist appreciates it so well.

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I
appreciate you writing this write-up and the
rest of the website is really good.

my blog post; stall mats for gym floor